Mental health is something we all have, just like our physical health. The benefit of having a professional diagnosis is that it signposts a clear route to where you may need more support. At The Private Clinic Group, having undergone decades of therapy as patients and then through delivering as practitioners – we know one size does not fit all!
We will work together to make sure your treatment plan evolves as you do – the list of types of treatments is endless, it can be a minefield so we try to keep things simple with aspects which can range from the areas that we specialise in below:
- Psychodynamic Therapy – which is how your unconscious thoughts might affect the way you act
- Psychoanalytic Therapy – which focuses on unconscious, deep-rooted thoughts that often stem from childhood
- Person-centred – looking at using your strengths and self-awareness to encourage growth and improve relationships
- Solution-focused – looking at what you want to achieve in the future rather than exploring the past
- Counselling – talking to help come to terms with things, see things clearly and exploring difficulties
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy – looking at the way you think and act and how you can change
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy – adapted from CBT but for where you experience intense emotions, looking at opposites and how they may exist together
- Rational Emotive Behavioural Therapy – helps identify self-limiting thoughts and feelings by challenging the way you think to get a different result
- Equine Assisted Therapy – working with a therapist and a horse with techniques that challenges new ways of thinking
- Humanistic – this looks at you as a whole (body, mind, spirit and soul)
- Mindfulness – becoming aware of your current thoughts and feelings and accepting them
- Yoga, Meditation & Holistic Therapy – learning approaches to relax all aspects of yourself to help improve your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing
To find out more how we can help you or a loved one with a bespoke treatment plan to help you improve your mental health please feel free to call us on 0203 960 8689.