The Private Clinic Group have teamed up with some of the most respected and highly accredited specialist therapists, Psychologists and Psychiatrists to deliver an elite outpatient treatment programme to help with all addictions and emotional disorders.
One type of therapy does not fit all which is why we have designed a treatment programme that works.
Our pioneering treatment programme offers flexibility to work around you. It consists of an initial psychological assessment with a Consultant Psychiatrist, 90 minute group sessions daily and 1 x 1 hour one to one sessions per week with your own psychotherapist. You will be able to choose from either lunchtime sessions or evening sessions or perhaps you may wish to mix and match, whatever works for you.
- The 28 sessions utilise the Minnesota Model with Structured Group Therapy Sessions and Assignment Groups using a psychoeducational and holistic approach.
- Group Therapy will include the traditional explorations of thoughts, feelings, behaviours through sharing experiences. This is supported with co-social and pro-social approaches with CBT, DBT, REBT, Motivational Interviewing and Enhancement Therapy and Equine Assisted Psychotherapy. Groups will undertake mindfulness activities including yoga, meditation and country walks.
- Our Assignment Group will explore understanding addiction, relationships with the self and others to address the underlying causes and triggers for addictive behaviours. Workshops will include topics to support relapse prevention, facing up to consequences, the 12 step foundation activities for Steps 1-3, re-building the future and education around co-dependency, developmental immaturity issues and relational trauma reactions utilising Pia Mellody’s model of Post Induction Therapy.
- Our programme includes free aftercare weekly sessions for one year following treatment with an online support group and regular Alumni social activities.
- During the programme there are weekly Family Support sessions and ongoing telephone support to enable strong recovery for our clients and their families.
Visit our site for The Farm DayHab here