When is anxiety a mental health problem?
Anxiety can become a problem when it starts to impact you being able to live your life as fully as you want to. For example, it may be a problem for you if:
- Your worries feel very distressing and unmanageable
- You have strong feelings of anxiety that last for a long time
- Your fears or worries are not rational, but you can’t seem to control them
- You find that you are avoiding more situations due to your anxiety
- You’re finding it harder to go about living your life on your terms
- You are regularly experiencing symptoms of anxiety which can include panic attacks, racing heart to excessive sweating to name but a few!
There are a range of different types of anxiety disorders, but it is possible to experience problems with high levels of anxiety without having a diagnosis. By understanding more about how this is affecting you The Private Clinic Group can help with several therapies to assist you managing your anxiety.
To find out more how we can help you or a loved one suffering with Anxiety, please feel free to call us on 0203 960 8689